Friday 22 November 2013

Fashion Drawings YEYY!!

So after the initial designs and the flats come the Fashion Designs which is the really fun part because you have to show them on a model,
 thought-out this unit I have really found my love for watercolours and they really stand out here yey! but they don't have legs yet only because I don't know what im going to do with them yet hmmm...


So these images below are all trail and samples of what I would eventually draw on the water colour paper!







 
 
 
Below are the finally designs, I used water colours, I wanted to use them loosely because I didn't want to fill in the picture as a hole I like the hints of colour!
 
The book I used for the background is my favourite book twilight, I cut out the shape of the hair and placed the book pages underneath it.















 

No comments:

Post a Comment