Sunday 10 November 2013

Working on my 4 Flat Drawings

So as Part of Creating our new jacket, we also had to create 4 Flat drawing to accompany the  4 original Designs.

Full Chained Jacket




The flat drawings below are of the my Chained Jacket on the right!





 
As for the Back, until I came to these Flats I hadn't really given much though to what the back will look like so as a last minute choice I wanted to get the back a lil flare!



 
 

My Half Chained Jacket

 

Below are the Flat drawings!




 
Again with this Back I never thought about the back of the jacket, so I thought I would like the chains run in symmetry.
 
 
 

My Zipper Jacket

 

I designed this Jacket so you could unzip a whole panel!


 
 

My Tail Jacket

 


This Flat went a little wrong but everyone gets the idea aha!


 
 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment