Wednesday 16 October 2013

Our Little Class Trip To The V&A

 
Ok so yesterday the 15th of October, I and some classmate went on a trip to the V&A in South Kensington.
It was my first time visiting the V&A and while I liked it, walking around the fashion exhibition did give me the unwelcome nostalgic feeling of being in the Nation Gallery, which I find to be pretty boring its just soo big and there is soo much walking (I have to say that the walk does count towards my dislike), don't get my wrong I did an art A-level so I can appreciate good art and there is some great in the National, some piece I just cant believe someone has actually painted, but still im getting away from the point.
 
I also had the opportunity to go in to the 80's exhibition, which was pretty good, some of the clothes where wearable lol some of them were very much WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? I should say that there was no Photography or even Sketching allow, which was totally crazy. There were amazing designs in there some truly inspiring pieces, but i could only take in so much so im guessing a lot of what i found interesting i probably have forgotten which is a shame.
 
I didn't get to look around of the museum that much but there were these amazing statues that were calling me to them, and i didn't go BUT I will be defiantly be going back there.
 
 
 





































No comments:

Post a Comment